We are looking for a Video Editor who will be creating quality videos from start to finish including audio production, editing, and delivery. The ideal candidate must have strong visual storytelling and creative conceptualizing experience and must be able to create storyboards for videos fast and effectively.
- Must at least possess a Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts/Design/ Creative Multimedia/ Advertising / Media / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in the same role
- Strong knowledge of animation and video production principles and techniques
- Must be proficient in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media, Autonomous, Cinema 4D, 3D Maya, Flash is a plus
- Must have a strong portfolio/demo reel showing applied skills
- Must have the ability to clean audio and mix audio elements as well and basic knowledge of layout designs
- Quick learner and an aptitude for technology
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and complete assigned tasks within the identified time
- Proactively improve design and multimedia skill set through self-education, collaboration with the team, and regular effort to keep skills up-to-date
- Plans concept by studying information and materials. Conceptualize storyboards by designing a layout from the materials provided and adding a mixture of design elements and aesthetic concepts before animating.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, branding, and design standards.
- Design raw videos with elements (such as lower thirds, animated frames, animated graphics, effects, et.al) that will help produce an appealing and interactive material (marketing/training videos/others).
- Must have an analytical approach in editing in preparation for rendering, uploading and a fast turn-around of revisions
|Job Category||Virtual Assistant|