Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager who will provide virtual support to the company by managing and overseeing all business projects. The ideal person for this position is a proactive and motivated individual, with a go-getter attitude, and has a strong understanding with business processes and client management.
This opportunity is fit for someone who has the energy and enthusiasm for a cross-functional role (e.g., enjoys being a Jack of All Trades). The client is a powerful start-up environment, so you will get to wear many hats and participate actively in forging company systems, culture and legacy.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in project management, operations management, and client management/customer service
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in Office 365, Acuity, 17 Hats, Dropbox, Google Drive Canva, Photoshop
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to implement efficient processes and procedures
- Solid knowledge of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Proactive and self-motivated individual who takes initiative
- Demonstrated problem-solving and strategic-thinking skills and the ability to research and create innovative solutions
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple objectives simultaneously thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Flexibility to connect with international partners outside regular business hours
- Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt to changing business needs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with our CEO on Special Projects to support growth with a focus on building and streamlining systems, documenting standard operating procedures (building out company workflows/playbooks/checklists)
- Spearhead the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of assigned projects
- Keep day-to-day projects on track and inform CEO on the status of all tasks
- Review, streamline, suggest, and create processes to improve or replace existing systems
- Lead project management in collaboration with the team on project timelines & client communication.
- Nurture relationships with customers and partners, and provide sales support as the need comes.
- Keep track of key statistics for the business on a weekly and monthly basis, analyze and interpret data, and set-up a reporting system
- Identify the needs of the company and ensure that adequate and suitable resources are in place to meet company goals (e.g. people, materials, etc.)
- Handle challenges as they arise and quick to find best solutions
- Manage special projects as needed (i.e., photography, content creation, sourcing research, etc.).
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
|Job Category||Virtual Assistant|