We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will be involved in all aspects of graphic design by delivering high quality visual materials. The ideal person for this role will be highly creative, detail oriented, and open to learning more about design. This is a part-time role (15-20hours a week) and the working hours will be from 8am-12pm US ET.
- Preferably has a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent
- 2 years of experience working as a graphic designer
- Demonstrated ability of using different graphic design tools such Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or InDesign, Coreldraw, etc.
- Ability to apply a design concept across a broad range of design application
- Excellent eye for detail
- Exceptional communication skills and can respond positively to constructive criticism
- Ability to grasp quickly instructions and pick up new techniques
- Has a keen interest to up-skill
- Ability to work well with a team
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts for different platforms. Projects include training manuals, speaker one-sheets, marketing materials, social media images, etc.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials, and illustrates them by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Creates professional designs and layouts according to company/client specifications and standards
- Maintains technical knowledge by reviewing professional publication, and shares design methods or new ideas that helps increase output quality and productivity
- Ensure work is delivered in line with budgets, timeframes and project constraints
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar software
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes projects by coordinating with the Project Manager and Team Lead
|Job Category||Graphic Designer|