Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide support to a very busy CEO running multiple companies, including a law firm and a speaking firm. The EA is responsible for handling the CEO’s calendar and schedule, email management, and project management tasks to streamline the CEO’s businesses. The ideal person for this role must be a sharp and committed, output-driven individual, with a go-getter attitude and a high-spirited personality.
The successful candidate will be working 25-30hrs a week in between 10am – 5pm US EST.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting senior management in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of administrative, operational, as well as project management procedures and tools required to support an executive
- Tech-savvy, including a working knowledge of G Suite, Slack, Trello, Zoho CRM (preferred), Dubsado, Acuity, Instagram, Facebook, Canva
- High degree of professionalism
- React with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s noticeability to protect confidential and proprietary information using utmost discretion
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment, with little to no guidance
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills (English), and customer service skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management and organizations skills
- Honest, hardworking, willing to learn, and takes initiative
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage workload and calendar of the CEO
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow-up on outstanding items by coordinating with different team members
- Communicating with internal and external contact persons to complete tasks
- Prepares reports, and other related documents as required
- Handle CEO’s emails and provide information to queries when necessary
- Assist with administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting follow up and preparation, space planning, meeting agendas, etc.
- Does regular research and provides ideas or suggestions that would enhance business processes or systems
- Must understand the sensitivity of communications and the need for accuracy and confidentiality
- Other administrative tasks as needed or on a regular basis
|Job Category||Virtual Assistant|