Job Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to interact with season ticket holders of the Denver Broncos via phone, email, chat and in person. The position will provide service outreach and education to all season ticket members.
Duties and Responsibilities
Providing superior customer service to all Denver Broncos ticket holders by:
- Assisting ticket holders via telephone, email, chat, and in person using a professional and upbeat demeanor.
- Assisting season ticket holders with new technology initiatives.
- Initiating phone/email outreach throughout the year to gain feedback on their game/overall “Broncos” experience.
- Maintain multiple customer account databases, including CRM to ensure efficient functions throughout the year.
- Assisting Director of Customer Service to develop and implement added value programs for season ticket members.
- Entertaining season ticket members during special events in game and throughout the year.
- Assisting with time sensitive season ticket member programs including payment deadlines, transfers, and seat improvement.
- Ability to work all home Broncos games, other stadium events, nights/weekends and keep a flexible schedule
Contributes to the team effort by:
- Performing other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Submit cover letter and resume
- 6 months Customer Service experience
- Previous experience working within an office setting
- Proficient in the use of computerized ticketing software (Archtics, TM Host)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Customer Service experience speaking to customers i.e., over the phone/online
- Extensive understanding of the latest in ticket technology, including online account management and mobile applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
- Self-motivated and solutions oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented with strong prioritization and organization skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn, be creative and have a desire to succeed
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected salary range for this Colorado position is between $33,000 and $36,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
The Denver Broncos Football Club offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, 401(K) matching program, Paid Holidays, affordable Health, Dental & Vision coverage, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
This job posting will remain open until we have identified an adequate applicant pool. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
Please mention that you saw this vacancy on this job board site when you apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!