Senior Java Developer with extensive hands-on experience to become part of INSIGHT Team, our Global Credit Risk System. Over 15,000 users from Front to Back Office use INSIGHT for Exposure Calculations, Exposure Monitoring (Checking limits) and Reporting (Regulatory and monitoring purposes). With an increasing focus on Risk Management, Regulatory rigor and ongoing Architecture simplifications, it is an excellent opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge across a range of complex financial Instruments.
Candidate will be working in an agile and fast-pacing environment, building robust and scalable components, risk calculators using new message based real-time architecture that replaces current C/C and DB Stored Procedure based system. New system is developed using Apache Kafka messaging and Hazelcast distributed cache. Developed using Java and will be hosted Cloud platform using OpenShift and Kuebernetes orchestration, horizontal POD autoscaler.
Candidate’s primary responsibilities include deep understanding of the new architecture, analyzing existing C and Stored Procedures, migrating the business logic to the new Spring Boot application processes and maintain them.
- Analyze and understand existing Insight processes and stored procedures
- Migrate existing functionality into new message based architecture, develop components and calculators and maintain.
- Understand the scope, impact and own delivery of the system in partnership with other development leads.
- Communicate/Coordinate with the Project Manager(s)/BA regarding configuration, releases and defects.
- Review all requirements and prepare/contribute to Design decisions & testing strategy.
- Contribute in continuous SME build out on the various Insight risk calculations, limit monitoring and reporting processes.
Your future colleagues
Insight is Investment Bank’s Global Credit Risk Monitoring System, used by Credit Risk Officers for Limit monitoring and pre deal checks. We have 5 highly collaborative product teams that works closely to deliver regulatory, business and strategic changes. These teams’ comprises of developers, testers and scrum masters with strong expertize on C , Java, Spring Boot. Under Insight 2.0, the team is working in fast paced environment to build highly distributed system near real time system that will replace the legacy Insight system. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!