Join Credit Suisse as a member of the US Equity Research team based in the Americas. In this role, you will become immersed in the Aerospace & Defense industry, work amongst top-ranked research analysts (as measured by Institutional Investor), and you will have exposure to management teams from Fortune 500 companies.
- Analyze industry macro trends and company financials under the direction of the senior analyst.
- Review business/trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources to capture, synthesize, and interpret data on companies followed by the senior analyst.
- Create, monitor and maintain financial models and industry databases ensuring correct and up-to-date information for research reports.
- Provide analytical support by discovering/interrogating the key assumptions that drive these models.
- Assist in writing research notes and reports based on senior analyst’s investment theses.
- Prepare and format reports; organize data.
- Attend industry conferences.
When you join the US Equity Research team, you will be working within the newly created Sustainability, Research, and Investment Solutions division, which provides support to a diverse client base (internal sales/trading teams, institutional clients, as well as Credit Suisse’s esteemed private bank and international wealth management division). This team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, coordinated, and forward-looking. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!