Credit Suisse’s Experienced and Campus Recruitment teams are recruitment experts and Credit Suisse brand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and make valuable contributions to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring.
We connect Credit Suisse with passionate and talented people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and building opportunities for growth and progression.
Do you want to be a critical first point of contact to all the parties involved in the recruitment process?
As a key member of the Experienced & Campus Recruitment team, you will provide vital business support to the recruiters and hiring managers delivering a broad range of administration, organizational and logistical services.
You will report into the Administration Team Lead based in Raleigh.
You will be further supported by centralized global services providing administrative and interview scheduling assistance enabling you to focus on delivering a consultative service to your client group and developing deep subject matter knowledge.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the recruiters in your area and their management team with administrative, organizational and logistical tasks
- Serving as the logistical point of contact for both internal and external candidates at the written offer stage, including communicating directly with the candidates and ensuring signed paperwork is received in a timely manner
- Handling various aspects of the candidate experience post offer acceptance, including ensuring accurate start dates and compliance of onboarding paperwork
- Partnering closely with the recruiting team to ensure correct procedures followed at all times and operational risks are minimized
- Establishing relationships within the recruitment team, internal stakeholders, and candidates to contribute to a seamless recruiting process
- Managing and updating the applicant tracking system, including but not limited to reviewing and ensuring completeness of required sign-off checkpoints as last approver
- Actively engaging with Recruitment and HR leadership to recommend process improvements as needed
- Maintaining accurate record keeping and consistent storage of new hire candidate records
- Completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Effective and efficient management of day to day queries and raising of issues
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!