Working at ban.do:
At ban.do, our purpose has always been to bring joy into the lives of others—and that starts with our employees! We value wellness in all forms and infuse it into our company culture and benefits package. This includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, a 401k plan, fun get-togethers (virtually and IRL), and other employee perks.
The Marketing Coordinator is a junior position that reports to our Director of Marketing Operations and is responsible for supporting daily marketing operations, including eCommerce site updates, digital marketing campaigns, PR, influencer marketing and analytics. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to manage digital projects and be attentive to detail. While this is a remote position, it requires occasional in-person meetings that will require travel.
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure that all email campaigns, SMS, and push notifications meet all technical requirements.
- Gather and organize marketing analytics across various platforms, including Shopify, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and more.
- Manage the testing and sending of email marketing campaigns using Litmus and Klaviyo.
- Manage the testing and sending of SMS and Push Notifications.
- Regularly update ban.do websites to support promotions, including updating homepages, promotional text & graphics, coupon code setup, and promo offer setup.
- Assist in PR and influencer campaigns as needed.
- Assist in coordinating samples for photoshoots as needed.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures outlined in ban.do’s employee handbook.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to meet company goals.
● Must live in either Central or Eastern Timezone.
● 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing.
● Excellent verbal and written skills.
● Extremely detail oriented and meticulous.
● Exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability.
● Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets.
● Experience using Photoshop, Google Analytics, Klaviyo or Shopify is a plus.
● High level of interaction with data and excel spreadsheets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employee must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and occasional evenings / weekends as demands dictate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for up to four hours at a time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- When safe, employee must have the ability to travel for in-person meetings, as needed.
- Employee must be able to prepare shipments from home for pickup and / or taking them to post office/UPS, as needed.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to bend and carry files/products/boxes in order to organize as well as prepare for meetings.
- May be asked to occasionally lift a box of up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust and focus.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time to work on a computer.
- Strong verbal skills (proficient in English).
- Must be able to effectively hear in person and via telephone.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!