XVA Management is recruiting a Junior Trader (Analyst – Associate level) to support Collateral Adjusted Valuations (CAV) business activities.
- Daily modelling, pricing and risk management of collateral discounting risk on Credit Suisse’s derivative portfolio.
- Timely and accurate booking of trades on a regular basis.
- Effective reporting of daily CAV P&L to senior management.
- Collaborating closely with Sales, Trading, Quantitative Strategies and Risk to deliver risk management solutions.
- Actively monitoring market developments to assist in effective risk management.
- Delivery of ad hoc projects focused on enhancing business processes across XVA Management (e.g. IBOR transition).
Partnering closely with XVA Management colleagues in other regions in order to ensure the effective operation of CAV as a global business.
Your future colleagues
CAV Trading is responsible for pricing and risk managing the collateral discounting risk on OTC Derivatives on behalf of Credit Suisse business lines. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!