An opportunity to join a fast paced reporting team in Basel Measurement and Reporting (“BMR”) involved in the daily reporting, analysis and business partner management of RWA and Leverage for Credit Suisse Group and its Parent entity regulated under the Swiss FINMA regulatory regime
- A window into the Basel reporting world which is currently the center point of all major regulatory developments within the banking industry
- Experience the heightened focus on managing Capital within the firm where RWA plays a big part in the overall process. Limits for RWA are established for each Line of Business (‘LOB’) based on a meticulous forecast process and the usage of the LOB are closely monitored against the Limits
- A major part of this role is managing BMR business partners across the firm, in particular the Investment Bank (IB) LOBs. Act as first point of contact for business partners, bringing transparency to them on numbers produced by BMR and helping them with bespoke queries for managing their capital usage and forecasting process
- Support regional New Business (‘NB’) initiatives as BMR representative on those forums and driving BMR’s front to back assessment of the NB initiative
- Other responsibilities include contributing to regulatory reporting submissions
- Huge opportunities to meet and interact with the business, CFO and CRO functions and management, and close partnership with the global BMR teams
- Directly manage one analyst who supports the reporting process
- Reporting to a Director who is also responsible for RWA and SCCL reporting under the FED regulatory regime; this offers opportunities to work in this area in future
Your future colleagues
If you are looking to join an elite team with great partnership working towards a common goal to deliver high quality work in the Finance function, and work for a manager who values your commitment and provides exposure and growth opportunities for success, do not hesitate and apply for this position. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!