Investment Bank GTS Equity Derivatives and Investor Products Trade Management are a team who perform Trade Support, for the Equity Derivatives Business, it offers:
- The chance to work in a dynamic environment, part of the Equity Derivative business which also includes Convertibles, Sales, Trading and Structuring departments
- The ability to learn about Equity Derivatives and Convertible products; assist trading and sales in ensuring timely and accurate capture of trade facts while also managing exceptions, position management and client coordination
- The opportunity to act as a facilitator within the coordination group between front to back functions
- Lead a small team cross-product as lead specialist and team lead; including promoting strong career paths, engaging in frequent management discussions and quarterly business reviews
- The opportunity to move within a diverse team and learn new aspects of supporting our Business and engage in critical initiatives
Your future colleagues
As a team member, you will partner with various departments supporting the Equity Derivatives and Convertibles business and understand internal synergies and enhance processes and engage in efficiencies. Additionally, you will work closely with your manager and other managers intra-team to collaborate closely on business initiatives, systemic enhancements, business and departmental reviews, and Trade Management collaborations globally cross-product. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!