Position: Digital Producer
Reports to: Director, Brand Marketing, Content & Creative
Salary: Competitive and Commensurate with Experience
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Probation: 30 days/1 month
Location: Remote Position, HQ in Los Angeles, CA
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
The Digital Producer will manage an overlapping mix of long and short term content projects, ensuring each is executed on schedule. This person is a skilled video producer who is an organized creative, excellent writer and communicator. They will collaborate with the Director of Brand Marketing, Content & Creative, editors, graphic designers and a variety of internal and external stakeholders to create content for a broad range of social media and other content platforms. They will be flexible and able to pivot, adjusting if necessary to meet new deadlines and requirements.
- Creative eye to help conceptualize, solidify and execute content projects from original series to brand partnership initiatives.
- Produce and format videos and images for social media channels, e-newsletters, website/blog, etc.
- Work with the Director of Brand Marketing, Content & Creative to produce digital events during Pride and other LGBTQ+ specific experiences.
- Identify and build relationships with new content agencies, with special attention to diverse and inclusive teams.
- Collaborate with Director of Brand Marketing, Content & Creative and Project Manager to guarantee workflow, documentation, and design standards are being upheld.
- Working with the Director of Brand Marketing, Content & Creative to ensure that all content is on brand and meets the organization’s guidelines along with any requirements from brand partners.
- A resourcefulness that includes identifying and learning new and existing technical tools for creating content, remote production, and addressing new challenges that arise within the content and creative department.
- Identify any technical issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of new content, video, and social trends for youth.
- Knowledge and experience editing, shooting, and running audio for production.
- Knowledge of working with existing and newer platforms like Youtube, TikTok, Twitch, Triller, etc.
- Some experience creating paper edits, choosing music and graphics, and overseeing edits.
- Experience or part of a team hiring editors, production companies, and other production partners.
- Experience or part of a team casting hosts and real life subjects for documentary style videos.
- Experience working on digital and in-person events, major plus.
- Experience working with multiple content and marketing agencies.
- Video Production, relevant field or relevant experience. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications a plus.
- Experience with content related software including content sharing, graphic design, web design software and tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the podcasting space preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!