As a Cyber and Information Security Awareness Assistant, you will have a phenomenal chance to define a strategic difference and influence behavior change within Credit Suisse. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Cyber and Information Security Awareness team in day-to-day activities as required.
- Providing communications support, including coordinating approvals and translations.
- Providing publishing support as needed, including ensuring adherence to corporate branding guidelines, researching graphics and formatting presentations.
- Providing training support, including scheduling, logistics support, and reporting.
- Assisting with the coordination and management of the Cyber Ambassadors’ Network.
- Collaborating with multiple business divisions globally.
- Researching the latest threats and security trends as input into training and awareness campaigns.
- Developing new or identifying existing internal communication opportunities.
Your future colleagues
Global Cyber & Information Security Training & Awareness is responsible for timely communication of cyber and information security risks and responsibilities we all face, using multiple channels (eLearning, intranet, internal communications, face-to-face sessions, town halls, events, newsletters etc.) to make sure staff understand the processes and systems to ensure the bank can provide high-quality services to clients and internal business partners, understand how we all have a role in managing risk, understand how to report and raise incidents quickly, how to protect sensitive information and data from unauthorized access or loss and understanding and aligning with policies. Our audience is wide ranging and will include new joiners to the Board of Directors, those with no cyber and information risk understanding through to subject matter specialists. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!