This role will involve:
- Update all applicant tracking systems involved on the accounts (Including but not limited to; finalizing sign off checkpoints as last approver), following procedures to ensure Operational Risks are minimized
- Build and maintain strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes.
- Assist delivery teams with the induction activities of providing support in the provision of documentation and the scheduling/arrangement of venues
- Handle high level and detailed Excel spreadsheets
- Actively manage the teams’ needs and expectations by working directly with the internal collaborators and third party suppliers.
- Handle various ad-hoc administration activities and contribute to the effective running of the recruitment process.
- Management of day to day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and raised where necessary.
- Operate as part of the team to achieve targets and goals
Your future colleagues
Support the development and implementation of the Campus Recruiting strategy and efforts for key global divisions of the bank. Through close partnerships with hiring managers and candidates, we support the delivery of approximately 500 full time and summer hires, a crucial component of our business strategy. With responsibility for handling and improving already efficient processes, you will be charged with supporting the implementation of sourcing strategies through both physical and virtual events. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!