This position will assist the Parking Operation Deputy Manager and Supervisor with the overall department’s operational performance, which includes and are not limited to the following areas: Horticulture, Facilities Maintenance, Fleet Maintenance, and Janitorial Services of the Parking Structures and Pedestrian Bridges. This position will have direct responsibility for the Parking Structure operation and will provide direct supervision, guidance for the operation and will assume full responsibility when the Deputy Manager or Supervisor of the Parking Structure operation are not available.
In the absence of the Deputy Manager or Supervisor, is the liaison between Disney Springs operations and the Orange Sheriff’s office as it relates to event coordination, safety, and issues that may arise within and outside the parking structures.
- Direct & oversee parking personnel and contractors. Ensure that contract labor is onsite and stationed on appropriate decks. Ensure all staff and contractors adhere to RCID policies and procedures.
- Assist team members to ensure that parking structure maintenance is performed as scheduled and that mechanical equipment including elevators, escalators, lights, HVAC systems, EMS and Parking Guidance System (PGS) are in working order. Report issues with plumbing, janitorial, or other problems within the structure.
- Ensure safety equipment is available and in proper locales.
- Make adjustments to traffic flow in the garages as needed to accommodate special circumstances.
- Respond to emergencies or troubling circumstances by guests. Provide assistance and call for responders as needed.
- Coordinate and interface with partners and Sheriff’s personnel. Recommend filing trespass, suspicious behavior or other charges as circumstances dictate.
- Train staff and contractors to provide excellent guest services. Ensure that personnel give directions, monitor and respond to call boxes, assist to locate vehicles, call for key or mechanical assistance, and provide other courtesy services as needed.
- Act as first responder to elevator entrapments prior to arrival of Emergency Services responders, as required.
- Attend training sessions as required and maintain currency in RCID training requirements and certifications.
- File reports and other documentation as prescribed.
- Rotating shifts; full time; including but not limited to 3rd-shift hours. Must be acceptable to On-Call and Holidays.
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proven work habits that involve careful attention to detail and quality results.
- High school education plus some additional training in a business, leadership, or customer service discipline.
- Three to five years of experience in a customer service environment with at least one year of supervisory responsibility in a customer service discipline preferred.
- MOT certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment.
- Regular, dependable attendance required.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!