Change the face of banking. Influence tomorrow.
Our Investment Banking Program will provide you with a comprehensive experience through broad exposure to the financial services industry and successful execution of significant transactions in the marketplace. At Credit Suisse, working closely with the most qualified professionals at all levels and be integral to the success of your team.
Your field of responsibility
The Corporate Insights Group’s bankers help to originate M&A opportunities, raise equity for clients, guide companies through financial restructuring, discuss strategic alternatives geared towards growth, and provide other corporate strategy and corporate finance advisory services.
- Responsibilities of the team’s new hire include using proprietary corporate finance frameworks – including the HOLT Valuation framework – in the context of buy- or sell-side M&A, equity offerings (including IPOs), or strategic plan evaluations.
- You will coordinate with senior coverage bankers to develop innovative solutions for Investment Bank clients.
- Indulge in extensive financial modeling and other work regarding corporate finance and strategy in the context of Investment Bank business.
- Build a network of colleagues both inside and outside Credit Suisse that will strengthen your career throughout your professional life.
- Work alongside some of the industry’s best bankers and have exposure to senior people at a diverse set of companies, both domestically and internationally.
Our corporate clients span a broad range of industries and geographic regions
Your future colleagues
The Corporate Insights Group (CIG) helps the clients of Credit Suisse Investment Bank make better decisions to improve value-creation, by providing market driven and substantial strategic insights via differentiated analytical frameworks. CIG is an integral part of how Credit Suisse CM&A advises its corporate clients globally:
- The team helps our corporate clients’ link corporate operating performance to market reactions and to make better strategic decisions to improve shareholder value.
- CIG provides providing significant, market driven insights via differentiated analytical frameworks, which are anchored in principles of fundamental value creation.
- CIG authors the Credit Suisse Corporate Insights periodical, a series of papers that provide perspectives on the challenges our corporate clients face (www.credit-suisse.com/corporateinsights)
The team works with CM&A industry, product and country coverage partners to advise the senior executives of CM&A’s corporate clients regarding the key drivers of their companies’ market value. With that perspective, CIG advises on what actions our clients may take to deliver outstanding returns to shareholders in the following areas like, Capital allocation strategy, M&A (buy-side and sell-side) and Equity offerings / IPOs.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!