Credit Suisse Asset Management
In its Asset Management (AM) business, Credit Suisse offers products across a broad spectrum of investment classes, including equities, fixed income, and alternative investments. Credit Suisse’s AM business handles over $410 billion of assets for clients. These clients include governments, institutions, corporations and private individuals. In the New York office, our business focuses on alternative investment strategies, as well as capital raising by the Private Fund Group.
Private Fund Group
Our Private Fund Group (PFG) is the world’s leading placement agent with two main lines of business:
- In our Primaries business, we raise capital for domestic and international direct investment firms, including private equity, buyout, real assets, credit/distressed, secondary, infrastructure and emerging markets funds, from investors worldwide, including public pension, corporate pension, sovereign wealth, endowments, foundations, financial/insurance companies and family offices.
- In our Capital Solutions business, we advise on Secondary transactions for clients seeking to sell limited partner fund interests or portfolios of direct assets through secondary transactions. We also raise capital for direct or co-investments in companies and projects alongside investment firms.
We have professionals located in New York, London, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo and Sydney.
Our Analyst program provides extraordinary exposure to the alternative investment business. Analysts are exposed to all elements of a transaction and are critical throughout the due diligence, deal preparation and marketing process. You’ll also gain valuable knowledge of the private equity business by working with the PFG’s secondary advisory team and completing special projects, such as creating market maps or tracking returns across a market segment.
PFG Analysts work on live deals and have direct interaction with clients. You’ll analyze portfolio company financial performance, prepare marketing materials, work with distribution to drive investor interest, and manage road show coordination. As a result, you’ll develop a deep understanding of the funds, companies and industries they evaluate, as well as experience in marketing funds.
Analyst Program Highlights
- A one-day company orientation followed by a comprehensive training program
- Continued learning and development from your PFG deal teams, our lunch & learn series, and ongoing training opportunities
- Social, community service, and networking events that will connect you with individuals across the firm
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!