We are looking for a Data Miner/Researcher who will provide virtual support to the company by acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems. The ideal person for this position is an organized and detailed oriented individual, with working knowledge on different research tools and techniques.
- Proven working experience as a Data Miner or Researcher
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in Airtable, G-Suite, and data mining tools like Hunter, RocketReach, etc.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong research and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple objectives
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and organize requested data/information from Executives or Project Manager
- Assist other specialists determine processes for centralizing collected data from numerous databases
- Conduct research on a variety of events, speaking engagements, publication & magazines, etc., that is relevant to the industry or topic
- Guide management and executives on how to effectively analyze the available data.
- Other research tasks as required.
|Job Category||Virtual Assistant|