Our client is looking for an experienced Copywriter/Copy Editor to join their 9-year old copywriting and content marketing agency.
The successful candidate will be working 10-15 hours a week with a potential to progress depending on performance. The working schedule is flexible but candidate will need to be available a few times during US ET business hours for weekly meetings and catch-ups.
Job Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- At least 3 years of documented copywriting/copy editing experience (writing samples and client results will be requested)
-Journalism/communications/marketing degree is a huge PLUS
- Enjoys writing/editing personality-infused copy for service providers, coaches, creatives, beauty experts, influencers, and other online entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Understand strategies for writing and editing engaging, entertaining, personable and persuasive blog posts, landing pages,email sequences, website copy, social medi posts and speaker/author bios
- Dependable, on-time, and responsive
- Handle assigned writing/editing assignments with special care and commitment.
- Able to provide 100% on-time delivery rate of all assignments
- Has working knowledge of AP Stylebook
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (and must have Office suite on working computer), hands-on experience in Project Management tools (for reviewing and submitting deliverables)
- Able to grasp and research social media ad guidelines
|Job Category||Virtual Assistant|