Our client is looking for a CTO to help scale revenue growth through the design and development of our technology organization. This is an opportunity to lead the next phase of growth for the company, a content technology innovator. The role will require a creative and passionate, business-oriented leader who will be responsible for the vision and implementation of the overall technology strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of scaling a SaaS engineering organization, serving as both a visionary people leader and technical expert. Partnering with management team, the CTO will be critical in developing our holistic business strategy and leading the technical initiatives to achieve those goals.
This role is based in the company’s HQ in NYC.
- Track record as an innovator and dynamic leader of a high-growth technology organization.
- Exceptional people leader who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic company. You love a big challenge and
know how to inspire top-notch teams.
- Transparent, collaborative and concise communicator who is constantly looking for opportunities to increase
velocity and remove roadblocks.
- Proven track record of rapidly hiring, growing and coaching your team while delivering on great products.
- 10+ years of experience leading software design and development, preferably in a SaaS or web-based
- 5+ years of managerial experience leading fast-growing, high performing teams.
- Comfortable working with a Linux based technology stack.
- Review financials on a monthly basis to evaluate financial performance.
- Compare & analyze actual results with budget, forecast, and historical financial data
- Identify any risk & opportunities based on actuals review to present to management & clients
- Present findings on a monthly basis to clients either in live meetings or by recording and sending to clients
- Reconcile financial statements by reviewing transactions that stand out and notify the accounting department of necessary changes.
- Maintain financial reporting system (Fathom) by reviewing and making the necessary changes to KPIs, goals, & chart of accounts
- Meet with clients to discuss financial revenue goals for the year in revenue planning session
- From the financial goals gathered in the revenue planning session, model the financial goals in google sheets for clients to use.
- Construct either monthly, quarterly or yearly budgets for clients to have a financials benchmarks to compare to
- Establish cash flow planning forecast for clients implementing profit first theory
- Constantly looking for ways to improve processes to increase efficiency and ultimately have more time to help with clients to be more profitable
- Develop & maintain financial models based on client needs
- Evaluate potential investments clients are considering and provide recommendations based on current financial performance and financial goals
- Identify KPIs that clients need to measure business performance