Ingenio Media is seeking a Social Media Manager to join our team! This is an opportunity to lead the strategy and execution of Ingenio Media’s social media and community building efforts to increase overall brand loyalty and engagement.
Who We Are:
Ingenio is the industry-leading collection of online destinations (including Astrology.com, Horoscope.com, Keen, and PsychicCenter) providing spiritual guidance on love, relationships, career, health, and life overall. We are passionate about connecting people with the world’s best advisors (including psychics, tarot card readers, life coaches and more) and content to empower everyone to live happier lives.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Manage all day-to-day aspects of our content and distribution strategy across Ingenio Media’s Astrology.com, Horoscope.com and Sunsigns.com social channels, including posting, scheduling, distribution and all community management efforts.
• Manage a team of freelancers responsible for content creation and distribution across various social channels.
• Work closely with the editorial teams to optimize video content for Facebook and YouTube.
• Refine our overall content and distribution strategy for social channels, and help formulate tactical recommendations as the landscape evolves.
• Analyze user acquisition and engagement performance from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective, and present platform-specific insights and trends with the broader team (through regular reporting as well as deep dive presentations); strive to continuously beat goals month over-month to prove continuous success and growth.
• Develop and execute a community management strategy across Ingenio Media’s properties, including but not limited to posting supplemental content, responding to the audience, and managing community moderators.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful:
• 3+ years of relevant experience with demonstrated success in social media community management, community building, social media strategies, and outreach.
• Passion for all things astrology, horoscopes, tarot and zodiac signs.
• Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each.
• Meticulous attention to detail, including appropriate grammar and brand voice consistency.
• Ability to see the broader picture of social as it relates to the digital media landscape.
• Phenomenal communication skills and ability to speak to all levels of management.
• An aptitude for social media analytics, and the desire to connect data learnings to overall strategy in a meaningful way — writing bi-weekly strategy reports will be central to this role.
• THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION – Candidate must be willing to work from the San Francisco once COVID restrictions lift.
Our growing team of over 100 employees is powered by our diverse perspectives and company core values:
• We are humble. We believe the best result is achieved by leveraging others’ perspectives.
• We think like owners. We make decisions that optimize for the greater good of the organization.
• We challenge limiting beliefs. We are at our best when we identify and shatter status quo expectations
What We Offer:
• Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team
• Competitive and comprehensive benefits and perks
• Generous holiday and PTO policies
• 401k matching program
• Lunch and technology stipends
• Training and development opportunities and allowance
• Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
• Employee groups – DEI committee, fun committee, wellness group and more
• Flexible remote work – applicants should be comfortable commuting to our San Francisco office at least 2x/week once COVID restrictions are lifted
Ingenio is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!