As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Director, Head of DPS Prepaid Client Services is responsible for maintaining and growing DPS’ Prepaid business through the delivery of operational excellence and exceptional customer service. This role requires strategic thinking, creative problem solving, vision, curiosity, superior relationship management and breadth of knowledge about the operational aspects of the payments’ ecosystem including the role and function of networks, processors, issuers, FinTechs and end clients.
The successful candidate will lead a team of Account and Implementation Managers that serve as the primary point of contact for all DPS Prepaid client’s operational needs. This team is responsible for driving operational optimization for DPS Prepaid new and existing clients through the delivery of day-to-day customer service, implementation of enhancements, identification of opportunities to achieve operational excellence while growing revenue for the client and DPS.
Critical to succeeding in this role is the ability to lead by example, excel with partners, enable and inspire and collaborate effectively in a matrixed environment while creating an impactful strategy and delivering exceptional operational support and customer service. In addition, this role requires a solid understanding of how to effectively manage client relationships, develop business / account plans, use data, market insights and client trends to inform business decisions and workforce (capacity) planning while using thought leadership.
- Leads the effort to modernize the Visa DPS Prepaid Client Services’ service and support model
- Serves as the primary executive management contact and client liaison for delivery of Prepaid processing services. Maintains contact with client at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
- Builds relationships across the enterprise and coordinates with cross-functional groups – broader Client Services team, DPS Product, Sales, Technology, and others to ensure all opportunities/issues/escalations/deliverables for the client is provided according to client expectations
- Contribute to the revenue growth and profitability of the DPS Prepaid processing business through the onboarding of new clients and delivery of enhancements (for existing clients) that increase operational optimization, product integration and identification of new business opportunities
- Leverage client insights, KPIs and business priorities to identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied, oversees the implementation of the change and measures the level of improvement. This includes but not limited to workforce planning and the client engagement strategy/model
- Collaborate with DPS product team on prioritization of roadmap items for the North America Market based on market trends, client feedback and data
- Proactively identifies and solves complex problems that impact the management, relationship, and direction of the business and the team
- Act as the client escalation point of contact for issue resolution
- 12 or more years of work experience with a bachelor’s degree or at least 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA /JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- Strategic thinker with proven track record of developing go-to-market strategies, mid to long term operational planning as well as developing and scaling client engagement model
- Proven track record in client relationship management and/or the sales of technology products and services with the focus on product and revenue growth, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Exhibit a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to the enterprise and the client
- Displays strong leadership qualities, decision making abilities, and strong business judgment. Demonstrates the ability to lead by example and motivate professional level staff
- 5 -10 years of direct staff leadership experience
- Strong analytical skills with experience deriving insights from and creating a strategy based on client insight, developing and monitoring of KPIs and financial forecast
- Embrace change and ambiguity in an ecosystem that is rapidly evolving
- Executive presence, excellent communication, and group presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead and effect change across complex cross-functional teams including technical and non-technical resources
- Strong results-oriented leader; analytic and fact-based consultative discipline demonstrating a growth mindset
- Track record of adding value to internal/external customers & partners by insightful and thoughtful questioning, offering new ideas, and delivering solutions
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
- 15 or more years of experience with a bachelor’s degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, or MD); PhD with 9+ years of experience
- Financial institution experience or comparable proven sales-marketing-consulting-support background with strong financial industry or data processing knowledge
- Direct experience in the Issuer Processing industry is highly desired.
- Understanding of various payment flows and methods (card networks, ACH, RTP, digital wallets)
- Experience with network, issuer, processor or accounting software partners
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!