We’re hiring! Project Manager (6-month contract) for Creative Agency (NYC/Beacon/Philly)
Do you love collaborating with large teams, and seeing something you helped make up on a billboard? Do you value a flexible work schedule, and know from experience that there are better ways of working than the old school 9-to-5? Do you feel comfortable working remotely, and can share an eye-roll for the days of sitting in hours-long meetings with dozens of people?
Then we want to hear from you.
Meet Bellweather Agency: an award-winning, full-service creative agency with offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Beacon. We specialize in building brands, campaigns, and websites for travel clients such as NYC, Baltimore, Provincetown, MA, and Breckenridge, CO—see our website for examples. We are also proud to be one of the few minority-and-women owned creative agencies working today.
We are looking for a Project Manager (average 35-40 hours per week) to join our team.
Pay will be $30-$50 per hour based on experience.
This position is a 6-month contract (40 hours per week), with possibility of full-time employment offer.
Your primary responsibility will be coordinating with our team of designers, writers, strategists, and developers to create the best work possible while maintaining a superior experience for all of our clients and collaborators along the way. You’ll be managing a high volume of projects and will be a primary point of contact for our clients, so expert organization, attention to detail, and communication skills are a must. We seek Project Managers that are positive, pragmatic, tactful, and excited to be a part of a growing creative team. In addition, kindness, respect, and empathy are crucial to our success and our company culture. If this sounds like you, we’d love to work with you!
- Clearly defining and prioritizing deliverables at the onset of a project, and creating
- project timelines based on key deliverable due dates
- Serving as a key point of contact for all clients, ensuring their experience with
- Bellweather is exceptional
- Identifying opportunities to improve internal systems and increase efficiency
- Managing daily and weekly tasks to ensure project deliverables are clearly understood and executed upon
- Supporting partners in monitoring project budgets, risks, and scope overages. You will help identify potential problem areas and proactively identify solutions, escalating to management when appropriate
- Strategic resourcing of internal team and workload prioritization for current and
- upcoming projects. A Project Manager at Bellweather should be comfortable juggling multiple projects and shifting between a daily, weekly, and monthly outlook
- Leading and attending meetings, and ensuring effective and timely communication of key deliverables
- Conduct daily stand-ups to facilitate successful completion of deliverables, on schedule
- Communicate closely and effectively with multiple remote teammates, using digital tools and in-person meetings whenever possible
- 3+ years of Project Management experience, preferably within the creative industry
- Well versed in project management and communication tools such as Wrike, Asana, and Slack
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Desire to represent the creative team and interface with clients on behalf of our agency
- Ability to receive and implement feedback with positivity
- You have project managed at least one multi-channel advertising campaign project that spans across multiple mediums (print/web/social media/radio/tv, etc)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking (you will be
- overseeing multiple projects at once)
Should you be offered a full-time role with Bellweather at the conclusion of the 6-month contract, here is some insight into what we offer.
Full-time only Benefits:
Bellweather is committed to being an inclusive, innovative, and forward-thinking company. In addition to your base salary, all full-time employees receive the following compensation and benefits:
● Mostly-remote office: in the New York City, Beacon, and Philadelphia regions
● Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
● Unlimited PTO: take the time you need to recharge, get a haircut, or visit family and friends. We trust you will manage your time effectively to get the work done.
● Flexible work schedules
● Professional development stipends
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!