Albourne is an industry leading investment consultant with offices around the globe. Our firm of 450+ employees provides advisory services to investors, including institutional investors, financial intermediaries and family offices, on over $550 billion of alternative investments across the liquidity spectrum. We specialize in Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Assets, Real Estate and Dynamic Beta.
Albourne empowers its clients by providing Portfolio Advice, Research (Investment, Operational and Quantitative due diligence), Analytics (data and tools) and Implementation (middle and back office) services. We are committed to non-discretionary advice, fixed fee pricing and independence.
Albourne strives to be a sustainable company with three main goals: 1) Aspiring to be a multi-generational firm with broad internal ownership and a Partnership structure; 2) Treating our employees and clients fairly; and 3) Advocating for positive change for its benefit and for the alternative investment industry – best practices have always been a defining part of who we are.
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team in our Norwalk, CT office. As an Office Manager, you will oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that our office is running smoothly.
- Professionally manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally
- Manage administrative activities (supplies ordering, office scheduling, etc.)
- Manage the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities
- Manage the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Act as the liaison between the company and building management, janitorial services and other office services vendors
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies, furniture, and office equipment, etc., for staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Manage the day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and scanning/copying, stamps, etc.)
- Assist with RFP presentations and binding documents as requested
- Work with IT to troubleshoot, purchase and distribute any IT equipment including scheduling e-waste recycling pickups.
- Arrange catering, refreshments, snacks for internal meetings, visitors, internal/external company events as required
- Travel Management: Act as the liaison between the company and the travel agency
- Assist with offsite preparations upon request
- Organization and coordinate office or Company functions (office lunches, birthdays, holiday party)
- Compliance with local Health & Safety requirements including:
- Coordinate and schedule fire & first aid training and assessment
- Ensure first aid kit is stocked at all times
- Produce office risk assessments and assist with event risk assessments
- Maintain knowledge of local health and safety standards applicable to local jurisdiction and alert the Head of HR of any measures that need implementing
- Maintain Business Continuity Plan List is up-to-date
- Organize evacuation training as per the Business Continuity Plan.
- Manage office budget and coordinate any invoice related issues with Finance team
- Scan all invoices and mail correspondence and send to the Finance and HR teams
- Manage and review building and service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Implement and manage a preventive maintenance program. Scheduling and planning regular maintenance and building repairs as needed. Includes maintenance of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), and other general building services such as lighting, plumbing and electrical inspection. Can work with external vendors or building management to address the above.
- Assure security of the facility and respond to facility and equipment alarms and systems failures. Includes monitoring and reviewing who has access to the office, including visitors, suppliers, and contractors.
- Ad hoc office administration tasks and projects upon request by Head of HR or Head of Region
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
What we’re looking for:
- Systems literacy (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Proactive self-starter, proficient time management and multi-tasking
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Abide by the HR Group policies and procedures as well as the Albourne Group’s policies and procedures including but not limited to compliance and HFDB filing.
- Sign and comply with terms of Albourne Compliance Manuals and Group Policies including but not limited to compliance reporting; HFDB filing; Information, Communications & Cyber Security Policy; Expense & Travel Policy, etc.
- Attendance at company offsite event as requested
- Compliance with the Compliance Manual and other Albourne Policies and procedures
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Fully paid Medical and Dental PPO
- Fully paid Basic Life and AD&D
- 401k & FSA
- Everyday Wellness, onsite weekly yoga/stretch sessions*** (Virtual due to COVID)
- 30 days paid time off each year including Vacation and Holidays
- Biennial company offsite
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Norwalk, CT
Work authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States
Albourne America LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Albourne America LLC will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!