Come join our talented membership team! We have more than 100,000 members across the United States—most of whom are massage therapists, but also skin, hair, and nail professionals. We need membership pros to take their calls as they renew and maintain their practices. Customer service is key. If our members can hear you smiling over the phone, we want to meet you!
You: You are looking for a stable, established organization that provides you healthy work-life balance, and is made up of professionals who take our work seriously, but not ourselves too seriously. You understand the power of connecting with people and supporting them in their career journey. While you enjoy working independently, you also appreciate a team of dynamic, supportive colleagues.
Us: We are Professional Assist Corporation (PAC), a group of membership associations based in Genesee, Colorado. Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP) is the leading professional association for massage therapists and bodyworkers in the United States, offering our members benefits and liability insurance to help them be more successful in their careers. Our sister associations are Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP), Associated Hair Professionals (AHP), and Associated Nail Professionals (ANP).
We have a staff of talented, dedicated employees who work collaboratively to support our members, as well as a supportive, empowering company culture. We invest in people and resources to produce member benefits that meet and exceed individual and professional expectations. PAC was named a Denver Post Top Workplace in 2019, 2020, and 2021.
Most of our members across the United States have their own practices, so we’re their professional lifeline! Our member service department handles all aspects of member support, including but not limited to:
• Answering phones and responding to member calls and emails
• Data entry and processing of membership applications and renewals
• Verification of training/license credentials
• Troubleshooting member website and email account issues
• Maintaining data integrity in the membership database (netForum)
• Successfully leaving note audit trails on all files
• Shared rotation of online chat software
• Proven experience providing customer service by phone
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Excellent phone skills and email etiquette
• Attention to detail
• Open attitude toward changes in environment and procedures
• Comfort with and experience using computers and web-based programs; experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Personal commitment to individual and team performance
• Ability to communicate clearly about PAC member benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance including group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability options
- PTO in addition to eight standard holidays, plus two personal days
- Immediate 401k accrual with percentage match
- Inclusive workplace—an Equal Opportunity Employer that supports Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
- Empowering environment—2019, 2020, 2021 Denver Post Top Workplace
- $400 annual Beauty and Wellness Allowance
If you love connecting with people over the phone and helping them be successful, and you have keen computer skills, this is the job for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!