We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
Group Operations Solutions (GOS) / Operations IT are looking for a resource with Distributed Technologies experience to collaborate with Application Development, QA, Infrastructure and Business Stakeholders to optimally Configure, Maintain and Improve Stability of UAT Environments for Group Operations Business Applications hosted globally.
- Operate as a team member based in Raleigh for Distributed Technologies Application Environment Management activities.
- Support the onshore and offshore environment management team with knowledge on the setup/configuration and maintenance activities of application non-Prod Environments.
- Co-ordinate environment activities with other teams requiring support in Mainframe Applications Owned by Group Operations Solutions Group.
- Run Batch Cycles/Executions, investigate and address issues and optimize Batch configurations.
- Aid in planning and execution of UAT activities
- Opportunity to work with Application Development and QA teams during system upgrades/End Of Life (EOL) remediation activities for the Applications in the supported areas.
- Provide Technical SME knowledge for the setup and operation of the application environments.
- Opportunity to automate manual activities and enhance environments monitoring and Stability of Application Environments supported.
- Opportunity to work with Development and QA teams and contribute to implementation of DevOps Practices/Pipelines
- Opportunity to build on investment banking knowledge especially Settlements processing
- Applicant will be the part of a distributed team
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!