Calling all Executive Assistants! Premier Talent Partners is actively looking for MULTIPLE organized and dedicated Executive Assistants to work with several of our clients in the Venture Capital, Legal, Pharmaceutical, and Tech industries throughout the SF Bay Area and remote opportunities nationwide!
In this role, you will need to be able to juggle a wide range of administrative support tasks and manage a range of diverse responsibilities. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in an ever-changing environment and find satisfaction streamlining hectic days. If you are incredibly well-organized, adaptable, can maintain great relationships with internal/external stakeholders, and are an effective communicator – read on.
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier’s talent platform. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Own and proactively manage a complex, changing, high-volume calendar across multiple time-zones
- Manage onference room scheduling and organization, including presentation support
- Coordinate extensive domestic and international professional and personal travel
- Ensure seamless flow of the day to day activities and manage all related components
- Proactively and strategically coordinate internal and external meetings
- Work collaboratively with internal and external contacts to achieve executive goals
- Create and implement processes/systems to elevate the efficiency and effectiveness of the administrative processes
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support as needed
- Offer support to execute event management
- Work with office manager(s)/admin(s) to identify opportunities and implement solutions
- Timely responsiveness outside of “regular” business hours
- Light Office Management Duties
- Ordering supplies for the office, scanning etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in an executive administrative support role to a senior executive
- Excellent communication skills, high integrity, and the experience, confidence, and presence to work with all levels of the firm including external counterparts
- Positive attitude, no task too big or too small
- Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments with a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines
- Ability to think independently and provide creative solutions
- High EQ with an ability to diplomatically navigate complex situations
- Expert experience with Microsoft Office/Google Suite required
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent, and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!