We are seeking a Customer Support & Community Associate to join our team!
Who We Are:
Ingenio is the industry-leading collection of online destinations (including Astrology.com, Horoscope.com, Keen, and PsychicCenter). This role will fall under our subsidiary, Barges Technologies who own and operate online advice marketplaces that positively impact people’s lives (including Purple Garden, Purple Ocean, Therapeer and BitWine). With 15 years of experience across 4 successful and profitable products, our team is expanding.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist in managing the Advisor aspect of Customer Service
- Thoroughly screen and assess Advisors
- Lead and enhance an Advisor online community
- Provide excellent support for both clients and advisors on various platforms with all issues being addressed within a 24-hour period.
- Drive growth of applications by handling support requests in an efficient and comprehensive manner.
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- Clear, concise and professional communication with clients and advisors on a daily basis.
- Ability to understand a wide variety of tasks, issues and resolutions while proactively sharing feedback for entire team growth.
- Willingness to cross-train across multiple support platforms while being meticulous to details.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team with an open mind and growth mindset as required when working with a diverse population of clients and advisors with unique personalities, challenges and needs.
- Motivated and willing to learn a wide variety of tasks and able to voice any ideas to assist the team.
- 2+ years of experience managing communities or providing online customer support.
- Strong written English language skills are a must.
- Very comfortable with technology & online services.
- Self-motivated and able to work from home.
- Able to not only understand and determine the root issue but find appropriate solutions and resolutions that may not be a “one size fits all” answer.
- Able to prioritize needs and responsibilities.
Our growing team of over 100 employees is powered by our diverse perspectives and company core values:
- We are humble. We believe the best result is achieved by leveraging others’ perspectives
- We think like owners. We make decisions that optimize for the greater good of the organization
- We challenge limiting beliefs. We are at our best when we identify and shatter status quo expectations
What We Offer:
- Flexible remote schedule
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits and perks
- Generous holiday and PTO policies
- 401k matching program
- Lunch and technology stipends
- Training and development opportunities and allowance
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Employee groups – DEI committee, fun committee, wellness group and more
Ingenio is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!