Advocates is seeking motivated Clinical professionals to oversee and develop direct care staff within a robust residential setting.
Advocates promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers many generous perks of employment and room for advancement. We are a strong-knit community that values the ideas and contributions of our staff.
The Clinical Supervisor will provide supervision to residential staff while supporting these staff in developing skills in responding to complex issues such as co-occurring disorders, substance abuse and trauma. The Supervisor may also conduct assessments and provide therapeutic services, treatment planning and case management to residents requiring additional support as a result of co-occurring disorders and/or trauma.
Are you ready to make a difference?
- Help to develop staff members’ skills in responding to complex issues such as co-occurring disorders, substance abuse and trauma.
- Conduct assessments for and provide individual and group services to residents who may be experiencing co-occurring disorders and/or trauma.
- Determine treatment plans by collaborating with staff members and program participants.
- Reviews and approves all staff clinical documentation.
- Provide individual and group supervision as well as support to counselors, case managers, recovery specialists and interns.
- Develop action plans and provide guidance to enhance staff members’ knowledge and capabilities.
- Promote a safe and welcoming environment for staff members and residents.
- Master’s Degree in related field OR LADC1. Minimum of one year experience in residential and supervisor settings strongly preferred. Knowledge of BSAS is a plus!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Outstanding reasoning and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport clients.
- Strongly prefer a candidate that will have a demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally diverse populations.
At Advocates, the health and safety of the people in our care, our employees, and the broader community is our top priority. Effective October 18, 2021, Advocates will require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. both doses of Pfizer or Moderna, or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson.)
Advocates is committed to cultivating a diverse and welcoming community where everyone feels respected and valued. Advocates fosters a culture of inclusion that celebrates and promotes diversity along multiple dimensions, including race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, partnered status, age, national origin, socioeconomic status, religion, ability, culture, and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY HERE NOW!!